We are a vibrant innovation community of technologists and healthcare professionals working together to solve the very real challenges in healthcare today. We do this over food, beer and good cheer.
What’s on Tap? How will you Tap in?!
5-6pm - Food, beer and socializing
6-7pm - Guest speakers and open mic opportunity
- Stories from the frontline (motivation & opportunity) - Dr. Mike Yunes, Radiology Oncologist at Baystate, will share his personal story and offer a patient/caregiver perspective on challenges of managing Type I Diabetes in children.
- Technology startup perspective (inspiration) - Dr. Luis Munoz, founder of Edenis, a technology start-up in the VVM accelerator program, will share his work in wound care innovation. Edenis provides diagnostic technologies to at-risk populations using intelligent systems and biosensors.
- Healthcare leadership perspective (context) - Dr. Rakesh Talati “Kishi”, Medical Director, Emergency Department at Baystate Franklin Medical Center, will offer a leadership perspective on opportunities and priorities in healthcare.
- Christian Lagier, Managing Director at TechSpring, will share details of the evolving ecosystem in Springfield, resources and opportunities, including TechSpring’s partnership with VVM’s accelerator program.
- Open Mic Opportunity - 60 second egg-timer. Who will seize the moment?! sign up here
7-8pm+ - Back to food, beer and socializing
1350 Main St 5th Floor
Springfield, MA 01103
Google map and directions