Join us at Tap Into TechSpring on March 9th as we recap HIMSS 2017, the world’s largest healthcare IT conference, and discuss how future technologies are making their way to Western Massachusetts - now. If you are a healthcare professional, come learn about the future changes and how they will impact your day-to-day.
TechSpring Genius Bar providing hands-on demonstration of Mira and installation for Baystate clinicians that show up with an iPad*
Latitudes will be serving up some amazing food compliments of TechSpring Innovation Partner - J2 Interactive 5pm - 8pm @ TechSpring
- This is currently framed as a 30 day trial. Longer term availability depends in part on clarifying level of value created. Your feedback is important.
- We have a 50 user limit; after this we build a waiting list.
- For now, Mira is optimized for acute care hospitalists. Workflow support for ambulatory, residents, etc are in testing.
- iPads are recommended; iPhone screen small for the amount of information displayed but some users are raving about note dictation on the go. iOS 10.x required.
- If we see that the app hasn’t been used for a while, we may ask to get the assigned license back.
1350 MAIN ST 5th floor
Springfield, MA 01199
Google map and directions