Join us to learn how Virtual Reality (VR) will heal and teach. Find out what this ground-breaking technology is doing for healthcare now and in the future. Experience live demos! One lucky attendee will take home an AWESOME 3D viewer
There will be a panel discussion with Link To VR and Baystate Health covering how VR is being used in surgery, medical education and improved patient experiences. We'll also explore emerging/developing use cases.
- Kevin Hinchey, MD, Interim Chair, Department of Medicine, Chief Education Officer, Baystate Health
- Kevin Moriarty, MD, Chair of Pediatric Surgery, Baystate Medical Center
- Michael Spink, DDS, MD, Maxillofacial Surgery, Baystate Medical Center
- Benjamin Schalet, MD, Plastic Surgery, Baystate Medical Center
- Edward Zemba, ERC5 Chair, UAB Chair, Chief Executive Officer, President, LinkToVR
Do you have a project idea? Do you want to join a private session with Link to VR and TechSpring? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly sponsored by Link to VR, it'll be out of this world.