Three things are imperative to the advancement of digital healthcare solutions:
- An authentic healthcare environment to test and prove solutions
- Access to healthcare technology systems and informatics
- A forum for healthcare and technology experts to communicate and collaborate
TechSpring provides all three. Our mission is to accelerate innovation in healthcare informatics and technology in order to solve the very real challenges of healthcare today.
Launched in 2014 by Baystate Health, TechSpring provides technology companies access to a real, live health system using a proven process and platform to test and validate digital health solutions.
This benefits technology companies, healthcare systems, and most of all, patients.
Baystate Health is a $2.5B health system with more than 12,000 employees serving about 1M patients in Western Massachusetts.
From startups to large technology firms, TechSpring works with companies that have a project ready to test and validate within an authentic healthcare environment. These partners work within one or more TechSpring programs.
Read more about our Innovation Partners.
TechSpring collaborates with industry leaders in technology and healthcare that also provide resources and support. Our partners share the common vision of accelerating the adoption of technology in healthcare -- efficiently and cost effectively -- to transform healthcare for ourselves, our loved ones, and future generations.
Read more about our Strategic Partners: Cerner, Dell, Premier, Medecision, and IBM/Mainline.
Founders and Management
Innovation projects are reviewed and supported by the TechSpring Steering Committee which, in addition to the three founders, includes:
- Dr. Neil R. Kudler: Chief Operating Officer at Baycare Health Partners, Chief Medical Information Officer, Baystate Health
- Jennifer Endicott: Chief Strategy Officer and Senior Vice President, Strategy and External Relations, Baystate Health
- Dennis Chalke: Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Senior Vice President, Community Hospitals, Baystate Health
As appropriate, leaders from strategic partners or other advisors are also consulted in our review process.
Read more about the leadership team and staff.