Are you interested in how technology can improve health outcomes by fostering better communication between patients and their care teams?
Join us for a technology feedback session.
Our focus is on improving provider and patient communication. We are seeking feedback from medical professionals, patients, and friends & family of patients.
- Patients (chronic condition, major health event, ongoing care coordination, e.g. diabetes, surgery, high-risk pregnancy, geriatric care, etc.)
- Friends & family of patients
- Case Managers
- Social Workers
How you can help
- Participate in a two-hour informal feedback meeting with a small group of peers
- You will be presented with ideas, features, and designs and asked to give your opinion
- No preparation needed or homework given
- Refreshments served, free parking
Want to know more? Contact Jill at [email protected] or (413) 889-1798.
Know you are interested?
Fill out the short survey below to get started.