Join Our Community
TechSpring Health welcomes anyone working at the intersection of healthcare and technology to join our community and attend our events. To get started, sign up for our free email updates. You'll learn about TechSpring partner successes, events, and industry news.
TechSpring Newsletter Sign-up
Become an Innovation Partner
If you are interested in developing and proving your digital health solution through TechSpring's programs, please follow these three steps:
- Review our partner guidelines and requirements below.
- Tell us about your company and your compelling solution(s).
- Attend a TechSpring event if you're in the area, or contact us by phone or email.
Innovation Partner Guidelines and Requirements
- Innovation Partners first outline their learning objectives. What do you want to learn? What do you need to prove? Engagements that provide valuable learning to both the innovator and health system are accepted more often.
- Innovation Partners fund the direct costs of activities proposed. Engagements can also be funded by an investor, corporate partner, or other project sponsor.
- All Statements of Interest are reviewed by all relevant Baystate stakeholders as well as the TechSpring Steering Committee to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- TechSpring is not an incubator program and generally does not receive equity or intellectual property rights in partners' projects.