Baystate Health is a progressive, integrated health system nationally recognized for quality of care and technology adoption. TechSpring works every day to facilitate the projects and interactions that are solving the problems of our industry today, re-inventing healthcare as we know it. Come join our team!
Curious what the TechSpring office looks like? - click here ...
Interested in learning more about Springfield, MA? Join our emailing list - click here ...
Office Manager - Biomedical Supply Manufacturing
Location: Easthampton, MA
* please note that this listing is NOT for a position with TechSpring or Baystate Health We are assisting a TechSpring project partner by advertising and listing this position within our network
etcBiomedical is a rapidly growing biomedical supply manufacturing facility located in Easthampton, MA. etcBiomedical is seeking to immediately hire an experienced Office Manager to join their team. If you're a passionate multitasking self-starter, etcBiomedical invites you to apply.
This is a full-time benefited position; Some remote work may be available however the general work schedule is M-F, 8am - 5pm in the Easthampton office. etcBiomedical is a growing start-up organization that will eventually employ approximately 25 people. etcBiomedical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities for Office Manager
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail and packages
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and setups
- Work closely with outside vendor to manage and maintain IT infrastructure
- Work closely with supply vendors and customer orders
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide administrative support as necessary to the CEO and management team, including scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Perform basic human resource & time keeping functions for the team including interviewing/hiring of manufacturing team
- Manage Quickbooks: AR, AP, PR functions; work with controller to reconcile GL at month’s end and provide monthly accounting data and reports
Qualifications for Office Manager
- Preferred but not required: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Must be proficient with Quickbooks
- Strong technical skills such as ability to use/set up Zoom or Webex accounts, install and hook up display monitors, wireless printers, etc.
- Comfortable using time management/task assignment tools such as Microsoft To-Do lists, Asana, or Slack
Salary range: $45,000 - $60,000 Pay commensurate with experience.
To apply: Send an email with the subject line "ETC Office Manager" to email@example.com
TechSpring has no current job openings. Check back at a later date.
TechSpring and Baystate Health are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.