Baystate Health is a progressive, integrated health system nationally recognized for quality of care and technology adoption. TechSpring works every day to facilitate the projects and interactions that are solving the problems of our industry today, re-inventing healthcare as we know it. Come join our team!
Curious what the TechSpring office looks like? - click here ...
OPEN: Innovation Project Manager - TechSpring (posted 9/20/21)
Category(s): Information Technology/Health Information Management, Project Manager, Applications
Full Time / Part Time: Full-Time
Join the Baystate TechSpring team to deliver on innovation projects with partners across Baystate Health and leading technology innovators in the healthcare sector. We leverage technology to solve the very real problems of healthcare today in close partnership with the people that deliver care and run our health system.
TechSpring is Baystate Health's digital innovation team who works closely with technology partners, strategic and operations leaders, focused on accelerating the pace of change in healthcare informatics and technology. Learn more about us at www.techspringhealth.org. We need your help to manage these relationships and projects, from initiation through successful completion. You will be the key interface between technology innovation superstars ranging from Cerner to start-ups, Baystate Health staff, IT, and clinical environment. This is a position with significant room for career growth.
Baystate Health is a progressive, integrated health system nationally recognized for quality of care and technology adoption.
- Manage a portfolio of innovation projects focused on healthcare informatics and technology in collaboration with client leads from commercial partners given an opportunity to prove their innovation in a real live healthcare environment. Apply IT Project Management and Change Management best-practices in coordination with Baystate Project Management Office. Contribute to continuous improvement in processes, standards, and templates
- Scope and structure informatics and technology innovation projects bringing prospective commercial partners together with Baystate stakeholders at all levels, from C-level executives to front-line healthcare workers.
- Drive development of project KPIs, baseline measurement, and long term KPI reporting. Communicate experience or results from innovation projects via presentations or written content
- Prior experience in healthcare is a must.
- You should be an outstanding communicator, self-confident project manager, efficient and highly organized, persuasive and persistent, have great inter-personal skills and, most importantly, love breaking new ground.
- You should have some prior experience from participation in IT projects, either in technical, project management, domain expert, or change management capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong professional relations with project teams, business sponsors and stakeholders, as well as authoring high-level project design and roadmap documents along with task-level project plans to arrange external partners and cross-function teams.
- Strong technology user skills, ideally including project management software such as PowerSteering, ServiceNow, Eclipse or Microsoft Project.
- Comfortable in front of groups of people of all types. Great written and verbal communication skills.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
TechSpring and Baystate Health are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.