Better Care for Vulnerable Populations
Join us June 11 from 5-8pm at our monthly open house meet-up, 'Tap into TechSpring’. Free parking, food and drink - it doesn't get much better.
This month, the event includes a panel discussion:
- Dr. Orlando Torres, Medical Director of Baystate High Street Health Center- Adult Medicine. Perspective: Be Healthy, Mass Care Population
- Dr. Andrew Balder, Senior Medical Director BMC HealthNet Plan; Chair Project Baby Springfield. Perspective: Infant Mortality Disparity in Springfield
- Carrie Sibilia, Geriatric Clinician and Crisis Clinician, Baystate and Behavioral Health Network. Perspective: Elder care, Behavioral Health
- Drew Kraisinger, Vice President of Innovation and Strategy, Medecision. Perspective: Technology’s role in addressing unmet needs
- Top challenges or barriers to overcome in creating access to care, providing better care, and achieving better health outcomes for vulnerable populations
- Technology’s role in harnessing the power of community and engaging the patient to meet unmet needs
- The opportunities and challenges of implementing technology for vulnerable populations
Please RSVP and come share your thoughts and ideas with us!