Here's what's on tap for the week of 5/25/15 at TechSpring!
Tap into TechSpring open house on June 11th: Better care for vulnerable populations
Join us as we discuss:
- The challenges of achieving higher quality care for vulnerable populations
- How technology can help
- The opportunities/challenges of implementing technology for vulnerable populations
RSVP for June 11 evening event from 5-8pm
What are the top 3 obstacles vulnerable populations face in obtaining the care they need?
- We’d like to hear from you, let us know your thoughts in reply to this email or in this response box.
Try-us-free June 12th and CIO office hours
If you find that you enjoyed every moment of Tap into TechSpring and want to come back for more, you’re welcome to come try TechSpring as a workplace for the day.
- Joel Vengco, Baystate VP & CIO, will have office hours at TechSpring that day. Sign up here.
Engage in Innovation - FutureView: Advanced Clinical Decision Support
If you are a physician working in the Baystate Cerner EMR, please join us Tuesday June 16th to give us feedback on usability of a new “advanced decision support” feature. Contact Jill for more information.
Workshop for small business: How to use your financial data
- Presented by CoworkSpringfield & TechSpring
- Featuring Jen Turner, MBA
- June 16 from 12-2pm
Today! Support the local community and dance the night away to 80’s classic rock! Baystate physicians will be rocking out to support the United Way with their band tonight at ‘Docs who Rock’ - doors open at 6:30pm.
In the news: 30 min interview with Christian Lagier on “The Engine” WHYN radio show
TechSpring’s Managing Director, Christian Lagier, sat down with The Engine’s radio host, Thom Fox. Christian invites the community to join in the TechSpring collisions and provides the latest inside scoop on how new ideas and technology can change healthcare.
- If you missed the live version, tune into the recorded podcast.
BusinessWest: Being Entrepreneurial
Katie Stebbins, new head of innovation for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, talk of TechSpring and other initiatives having an impact on entrepreneurship.
Baystate Health ranks one of the 34 highest performing hospitals in a new “Common Care” rating category out of 4,600 hospitals.