Here's what's on tap for the week of 4/27/15 at TechSpring!
Curious about TeleHealth? Come get hands-on experience May 14
Sign up to be a part of TechSpring’s first Telehealth Healthcare Fair sponsored by Dell. On May 14 from 3-5pm you can be one of the first to experience and interact with:
Come be a patient. Come play doctor!
Open house Tap into TechSpring 6, May 14; theme: TeleHealth
Wait, all in one day? You bet! May 14 will be a busy day as the Telehealth Fair will be happening right before ‘Tap into TechSpring 6’. (Don’t forget to sign up for TTS6 too!)
- Pardeep Athwal, co-founder of Orunje, will speak from experience on the challenges start-ups are facing.
- Followed by Sid Nair, who will introduce Dell, as well as Stephanie Bartels who will speak more on TeleHealth.
Resident Member Offering: “How to create customers for life”
Felix Santana Jr. will be presenting this workshop May 12 from 12-1:30pm; sign up through CoWorkSpringfield.
Community Event Alert: Docs Who Rock
- May 29 at 7pm notable Baystate physicians will be rocking out (yes, they have a rock band) for the United Way of Pioneer Valley at MIll 1 at Open Square
- Featuring: Dr. David Desilets, Thomas Hayowyk, Dr. Thomas Higgins, Dr. Stephen Lieberman & Dr. Michael Picchioni
- Call Sue Fontaine for tickets 413-794-7630
In the news:
MassLive - Springfield offers free advice from experts in healthcare innovation, finance, business, legal: “Ask the Expert”
- Starting your own business or running one? Register through CoWorkSpringfield to connect with the expert you’re looking for!
Boston Business Journal: Baker administration connects with Western Mass
- Congratulations to our good (local) friend Katie Stebbins, who was recently appointed Assistant Secretary of Innovation, Technology, and Entrepreneurship for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts!
Very Local News:
Mark your calendars:
- The American Medical Informatics Association’s (AMIA) iHealth 2015 Conference is in Boston May 28 & 29