If you are interested in joining the TechSpring community, attending our events, or have any questions, please fill out the form below and we will respond to your email as quick as we can. To contact us directly please call (413) 241-5757, email email@example.com or fill out the form below.
1350 Main Street, 5th floor, Springfield, MA 01103
Parking instructions and entry access
The closest parking garage is Civic Center Garage, entering on either Harrison Avenue or Bruce Landon Way(formerly known as "Falcon Way"). It’s a walk of a short block from there. For GPS, entering “70 Bruce Landon Way, Springfield, MA”, OR if you haven't updated your GPS recently, try "70 Falcons Way" - this will get you close! Once parked, exit the garage on Bruce Landon Way and take a right. Continue on Bruce Landon Way to Main Street and cross over Main to Court Street. Enter "One Financial Plaza” from the Court Street side entrance and take the elevator to the 5th floor.
The building is easy to recognize with large, red “MASSlive” sign on the top. Parking is also often available on the street in the vicinity of 1350 Main Street.
Driving directions to Civic Center Garage
70 Bruce Landon Way (formerly known as "Falcons Way") , Springfield, MA (you can also enter on 41 Harrison Avenue)
We have reduced rate parking available for the Civic Center Garage. If you wish to take advantage of this, please bring the ticket that you receive when you enter the garage in to the office with you for validation.
From Route 291
- (Mass Pike) Route 291 West splits bear to the right.
- After the split take the first exit (Chestnut Street) follow Chestnut Street to next light.
- At this light (Liberty Street) take a right.
- At the next light (Dwight Street) take a left.
- Proceed forward to the 6th set of lights (Harrison Avenue) take a right.
- The Harrison Avenue garage entrance will be on the left.
From I-91 North
- (From Connecticut) I-91 North to exit 6 (Downtown Springfield)
- At the bottom of the ramp is a set of lights (State Street and East Columbus Ave.).
- Proceed straight through the lights.
- Proceed forward to the 2nd set of lights (Boland Way),
- Take a right
- Go to the next light (Main Street) and straight through the light
- The Harrison Avenue garage entrance will be on the right.
From I-91 South
- (From Northampton, Holyoke) I-91 South to Temporary Exit 6-7 (huge orange signs).
- Follow W Columbus Ave, traveling through rail underpass.
- Take left onto Worthington St (first stoplight that allows a left turn).
- Follow one block to Main Street.
- Take right onto Main Street.
- Follow two blocks to Harrison Ave/Boland Way (TD Bank on left; Tower Square on right).
- Take left onto Harrison Avenue.
- Follow 3/4 block to Civic Center Garage, on right.
- For GPS, enter "51 Harrison Avenue".