Baystate Health is a progressive, integrated health system nationally recognized for quality of care and technology adoption. TechSpring works every day to facilitate the projects and interactions that are solving the problems of our industry today, re-inventing healthcare as we know it. Come join our team!
Curious what the TechSpring office looks like? - click here ...
Come help us solve the biggest problems in healthcare today. Our Solutions Architect will provide expertise on the design, build, and current use of applications at Baystate Health to support requirements gathering and discovery for innovation initiatives. The SA will collaborate with Innovation Strategists, who manage TechSpring projects, to identify areas of opportunity for innovation, define technical project scope and resource needs, and advise on the best approach to bring new technology into Baystate Health.
TechSpring accelerates innovation in healthcare informatics & technology. Our main activity is structuring and executing innovation projects in partnership with Baystate Health and world-class technology innovators such as Cerner, Intersystems, Imprivata, Medecision, NTT Data, and BD.
This work is challenging. We engage and lead clinical and technology innovators in complex cross-organizational and inter-departmental project teams. To ensure success, we anchor our work in one question: What needs to be learned or proven to move new solutions forward? This is a lean-startup-meets-healthcare, no-excuses approach, with a laser focus on what we can get done today.
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position reports to: Managing Director and co-founder of TechSpring, Christian Lagier
Work location: TechSpring, downtown Springfield, MA. You must be local or willing to relocate. This is a quality-of-life position: interesting work in the Massachusetts healthcare ecosystem with the nation's top innovators, but no travel required.
- Serve as Cerner Millennium expert on TechSpring team and primary liaison to the Clinical Solutions team within Informatics and Technology
- Use workflow and system knowledge to analyze and understand Baystate Health’s “passionate problems” and assess the feasibility of our client’s ideas to solve them
- Assist innovation clients with writing system build and interface specifications
- Design and document workflows, as needed, for assigned projects
- Review/create/execute test plans, as needed, for assigned projects
- Perform data mapping, analysis, and de-identification, as needed, for assigned projects
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging technologies, industry trends and best practices
- Strong, broad conceptual understanding, and some hands-on experience with technology such as clinical enterprise technology (EMRs) and industry interoperability standards and concepts
- Execution oriented with an ability to think strategically. You are not just a planner, you are also a doer. You’re not too proud to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. TechSpring still feels and operates like a start-up.
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail and very strong ability to work fast, prioritize and manage time well.
- Requires strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts.
- Healthcare industry experience: 5+ years professional experience in healthcare setting
- 1+ years project management experience
- Experience with Cerner EHR or a variety of different EHRs
- Experience with the procurement, customization, development, implementation, management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clinical information systems, such as EHRs
TechSpring and Baystate Health are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.