The Canon C5235A printer is a multi-function-device (MFD) super-paperless-office-printer you can use to print, fax and scan documents.
Macintosh computers are already installed with printer drivers and you only need to complete a few simple setup steps.
- In the Systems Preferences, select Printers & Scanners and click the [+] button in the Printer list box.
- In the Add dialog box, select the IP option and enter 10.13.27.46 in the IP Address field.
- Enter the printer name in the Name field, e.g., TechSpring Canon C5235A and click Add to start the setup process.
- To use the duplex option, select the Duplex Printing Unit.
- Click Add to finish setup.
- Close the Printers & Scanners dialog box.
For Windows computers, you will need to download and install the driver applicable to the operating system (OS) on your computer.
- Click C5235A to display the product support screen.
- Enter C5235A in the Model Name/Number field and select imageRUNNER Advance C5235A from the list.
- Click Get Drivers & Downloads.
- Select the applicable OS from the dropdown list to display the file name, file size, and driver date that will be downloaded.
- Click Select to display the disclaimer window. To dismiss the window, click Close. To download the driver, select the checkbox and click Download.
- [need to finish on a Windows PC]
To print from device:
Download app to your mobile device; search “Canon Print” and select “Canon Print Business"