Join us for our monthly open-house networking event called Tap into TechSpring.
We are a vibrant innovation community of technologists and healthcare professionals working together to solve the very real challenges in healthcare today. We do this over food, beer and good cheer.
Mark your calendars, it is always the second Thursday of each month from 5-8pm.
What’s on Tap?
- MultiModel Research: predictive analytics based on machine learning and clinical notes. Can we make meaningful predictions in key clinical areas based on unstructured notes alone?
- NanoTech Galaxy: deep learning, neural network computing for image analysis. In what ways can we leverage the power of computers to analyze radiology images?
- Prophit Insight: focused on physician relationship management for health systems, referral patterns, and the ‘network leakage’ problem.
- System One: Internet-of-Things of medical diagnostic devices in developing countries with dashboards and messaging. Currently used in 32 countries.
- SMC:popHealth is an open source tool that allows healthcare providers to calculate quality measures.
Fire-side Chat with Mike Feld, CEO of VertiTechIT and Interim CTO of Baystate Health.
VertitechIT is one of the nation’s premier healthcare IT engineering firms. Come learn about past constraints and future plans for the core infrastructure that is the foundation for all healthcare provider technology at Baystate Health and beyond.
Local artisan beer, great food and games on the terrace.