Join us for our monthly open-house networking event called Tap into TechSpring.
Are you looking for a place to bring your idea to improve healthcare? Or maybe you can help someone else pursue their idea -- because we’re all an expert in something. Or maybe you’re just “innovation curious” and want to learn by dipping your toes into the waters of our innovation community.
Attend Tap Into TechSpring on Thursday, Dec 13, 5-8pm. It’s a relaxed evening where everyone has something to give and everyone has something to learn. Our guests cross-fertilize from different perspectives and draw inspiration from unexpected places.
Some ideas that have surfaced so far from Baystate staff:
- Mindfulness to ease physician burnout
- Scaling a program that has demonstrated success for medicare (Chart grant) patients
- Activity boxes for dementia patients
- Ostomy invention idea for custom fit/easier assembly
Outside of BHS (Tech)
- Easing the physician credentialing process
- US doctors providing second opinions to India market
- Home based programs that reduce readmissions
If you’ve got a passionate problem worth solving or an idea for a transformative solution, come share it with us! You’ll have the opportunity to give a one-minute “ask” of your fellow innovators for help. Just follow these guidelines on how to crisply share and ask.
We are a vibrant innovation community of technologists and healthcare professionals working together to solve the very real challenges in healthcare today. We do this over food, beer and good cheer - learn more about Tap into TechSpring events here.
Mark your calendars, it is always the second Thursday of each month from 5-8pm.
What’s on Tap?